You feel you are eating too much? Here are a few tips that might help.
- Choose a smaller plate, be aware of the portion and do not super-size
- Don’t go for seconds, I find it easier if I leave the dish in the kitchen rather than on the table.
- Eat plenty of fibers (fruit with skin, vegetables, whole grains, legumes) and proteins (meat, poultry, fish, dairy, eggs, vegetable sources) to stop feeling hungry.
- Chew your food & take your time (remember, digestion starts in your mouth).
- At the restaurant, rather than ordering one dessert per person you can share instead!
- Have a healthy snack before going out so you don’t feel hungry later.
And if you need help you can always contact me so we can decide together what's the best strategy for you !
Your motivation, My passion… Huguette Lelong Healthy Life .